Jul 20, 2010





Grace just got her pictures done and I think they turned out very cute. We just feel so blessed to have our two little girls!!!


10 comments:

Audy & Ash said...

ohhhhh LIsa they are so cute!!! we can't wait to meet her. We know Joey will be gone on Thursday, but we hope you can make it for our little BBQ
love you

Lant Family said...

Those are so precious! I love her lips in the first one. How cute your girls are, you really are blessed !

BJ and Sherrie Benson said...

So cute Lisa! Who did your pictures?

Kimberly said...

SOOOOOOO adorable! I love them. I love the last one of Stella holding her and agree with Heather about her kissy lips--so great! Hope everything is going well. My friend just told me she went to help her sister move and it end up that she lives next door to your parents. Small world!

{Brittany} said...

Your girls are beautiful! Congratulations on the new little one!

Cristi Benedict said...

Adorable pictures!! I'm glad I finally got to meet Grace. She is beautiful! Great seeing you last week Lisa! You look fabulous!

The Harveys said...

Wow! Who took these? Your girls are so beautiful, just like their momma! I hope you don't mind me lurking on your blog :0). We both had babies this summer! Congratulations.

Tanya & Curtis said...

are you kidding me...that top picture might be the cuttest thing ive ever seen!!!

Lisa Chuntz said...

Lisa oh my gosh I didnt even know you were prego! SO cute! I miss you, lets please get together soon! Lisa

Whitney said...

Oh those pictures are pure heaven!!!