Jul 1, 2010

Grace Elizabeth




We are so happy to finally have are new addition to our family here!!!! She has been so much fun and Stella is just loving being an older sister.

14 comments:

Cristi Benedict said...

YAY! She's here! So exciting! Congrats Lisa!

Audy & Ash said...

Oh Lisa she is so adorable!!! We are so happy and excited for you guys! Stella is going to be such an awesome big sister!!!
Oh and by the way you are not supposed to look that good right after you had a baby!! You look absolutely beautiful!! Love you guys!!

rebecca said...

Congratulations!!! She is just beautiful!! I can't wait to meet her when we come out the end of the month:) You look great too by the way right after you had a baby!!!

Kimberly said...

oh my goodness, how exciting! Congratulations--she is Beautiful! You have such a darling family! :)

Thomas Family said...

I kept checking your blog to see if you had, had her yet! She is so beautiful! Congrats you guys! I love her name!

Unknown said...

CONGRATS!!!!! So happy for you! I wish I was there to come see you and this new little babe! I hope everything went well! When I get home I have to come and see you and hold her and catch up. Believe it or not, I am baby hungry! She is adorable and you and Joey are the cutest mom and dad.

Lant Family said...

congratulations! She is so cute!

Jen and Lance said...

Yay! I've been waiting for a post of her! She is beautiful! Your little family is adorable. Congratulations Lisa! Hope everything went well.

Brinn said...

Congrats guys! She is so beautiful!

A New Life Student said...

Congrats you guys! We are just dying to meet her. She is just as beautiful as her big sister. Not to mention their mother who looks beautiful after giving birth!

Billy and Nikki said...

Lisa I didnt even know you were pregnant!! how fun another girl, stella looks so happy to be a big sister! i would love to come see the little one let me know when i can stop by we are having a girl in oct. so fun congrats guys

BJ and Sherrie Benson said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations Lisa!

Lori & Rj said...

Congrats!! She is beautiful!

Whitney said...

Yay!!! Congrats you guys she is adorable and I love her name!