

In Hollywood with Sherk!!!!

Stella at the beach with her first sand castle. She collected all of the seashells and made it all by herself. She was so proud of it.
I have always wanted to take Stella to the American Doll Store. It really is so cute. Stella got to pick out whatever doll she wanted. She picked out a bitty baby and named her Sophie. She got a matching ballerina dresses for her and her doll. It was so fun and Stella hasn't taken her dress off yet.

Stella and her cousins.

Disneyland was so much fun this year. Stella got to meet her favorite princess Snow White. She walked right up to her and told her that she was her favorite and she watches her show all the time. Stella had the time of her life with all of her cousins in Palm Springs this year. We had so much fun on our trip and are so excited that next week we will be welcoming a new baby sister in our family.
3 comments:
Oh so cute! It looks like you guys had a blast. Stella is such a doll. I can't believe you will be having a baby next week! We can't wait to meet her!
She is just so grown up!! How fun to get in a CA trip before you have this baby:) I can't wait to hear the news next week :) I'll be thinking of you and sending prayers your way and your doctor's way:)
I can't believe how grown up Stella is! These pictures are adorable. It was so good to see you the other night. I hope that baby is coming out soon and when you are recovered and all, we'll come visit you and the newby.
Post a Comment