I need to get better with the posting but here is what we have been up to.
Stella with her Easter basket, princess stuff of course.
Mothers Day! This year Joey surprised me with my two favorite things, a picnic and rollerblading at liberty park. Its crazy to think this is my last mothers day with just one child.
I am so excited I have 5 weeks left until another one comes!!!


5 comments:
Oh! I am so glad you posted!!! I can't believe how big she is getting! Crazy! She is so cute! I wanna see your belly! What are you having again??? When is your due date??
I can't believe you only have 5 weeks left! You guys are so cute, Stella is so grown up!
What???? I had no idea you are pregnant!! Congratulations!!!! I can't wait to see pictures:) And I can't believe how old Stella looks in that first picture!!!! What a beauty:)
I cant wait for this new little one to come! You look so amazing!! Stella is so gorgeous... I think she looks so much like you in these pictures! We NEED to get together soon!
Such cute pictures. Stella is getting so big! We had so much fun getting to see Joey. I told him he wasn't allowed to come back unless he brought the rest of the family :) I can't believe the baby is coming so soon! We can't wait to meet her when we come in July!!
Miss you Lis!
Post a Comment