Apr 1, 2010

Lately...

Stella was going to preschool today and insisted on dressing up for the easter egg hunt she wanted to wear her fancy new Easter dress but settled on this outfit.Sad cause we are leaving Las Vegas.

Thinking she is a rockstar laying out! Notice Joey on the hard lounger.

Stella and her cousins at Bellagio Gardens.

Enjoying her new umbrella.

Disney on Ice with her cousins.

3 comments:

Cristi Benedict said...

I love her skirt and rain boots! So cute! It was good seeing you last month! We need to do girl's dinners more often! :)

A New Life Student said...

She is too cute! She looks like a queen on those lounge chairs! I hope you guys had fun in Vegas. Miss you guys!

Whitney said...

Stella is adorable! I could just squeeze her... Lis I need an update on the thing growing in your belly!:)