Feb 26, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday!!!


Stella had her first birthday party this year! It was so cute she was so excited to have all her little neighborhood friends and cousins over. Of course it had to be princess everything and she changed her dress 3 times!!! They made crowns, played games and she loved every minute of it. I just can not believe my little girl is already 3 it kind of makes me sad to think they grow up too fast.

6 comments:

Ashley said...

That is the cutest cake I have ever seen...but did you really have to cut the barbie in half??? Or is her bottom half just buried in frosting?

Wright Family said...

Happy B-day to Stella! I agree with you, I can't believe she is 3 either. That means it is just that much sooner that Olivia will be 3. It looks like a fun party. Olivia got invited to a friends 3 year birthday party next week and it is princess theme too.

Anna said...

Hey Lisa! I'm glad you found my blog, it's so good to hear from you! Your little girl is so cute! It is crazy to see that she's three, it really makes me feel like I'm getting old.

A New Life Student said...

Happy Birthday Stella! Wow, 3 years flies by! We wish Julia could have been there for her princess party. Darling cake! I almost attempted to make that one but didn't think I could pull it off. Of course you did it wonderfully! Looks like a great party.

Whitney said...

Happy Birthday Stella! I cant believe she is 3 already.... Cute cake, cute dress, cute everything! Love it!

Tanya & Curtis said...

wow, shes old!! thats a cool cake!