
My Mother in Laws show premieres tonight on the BYU network at 6pm and then at 8pm. Look for it and watch it. You will love it!!!!
8 years ago
Joey, Lisa, Stella and Grace

My Mother in Laws show premieres tonight on the BYU network at 6pm and then at 8pm. Look for it and watch it. You will love it!!!!
Posted by Alisa at 8:01 AM
3 comments:
How cool. I'll have to watch it next time.
Danget! I missed it. Is it on every week or just a one time thing? I think she is so great!
I loved it! It was really good. Ummm hello, you look beautiful in the opener. How cute was Stella too! I am so happy for Liz. This is all so exciting for the whole family. Can't wait until next week!
I loved when she talked about being in the sun. So Liz and so funny! Loved it.
Post a Comment