Cole and Stella at the parade
This 4th of July we spent with Joey side! We had so much fun we went to the Oakley parade and rodeo. This is the best parade I have ever been to we had about a pound of candy thrown to us and the kids loved seeing all the horses. It was so crazy there was a horse that was out of control and hit 2 people, broke the riders leg, and fell in a ditch and broke its neck. That doesn't happen just everywhere I guess that's what you get up in the sticks!


4 comments:
wow what a parade! Stella is growing up so much!!
Haha I love it! I actually went to the oakley rodeo on the 4th one year and it was really fun! Cute pics
Yup thats what you get in the sticks... and both our husband came from there!!! LOL I am sad I missed you guys but I don't think my kids would have made it without their nap!!
Gotta love the Oakley festivites!! I can't believe that happened with the horse. That's nuts! Watch the parade at your own risk hu?
Can't wait for the derby! White trash here we come!
Post a Comment