SHe does look old! You need another one!!!! Also, I must agree with Ash, White shirts are not really smart at these stages. Actually not really ever! But who cares if your kid gets dirty right??? AND you can always BLEACH a white shirt. Anyway, cute pics and I am thinking she is lookin more like you, atleast in some of those pictures.
3 comments:
light colored snow cones, OR no white shirts. White shirts are definitely outlawed in my home. She looks so old in that picture.
That is so true. She is so stinkin cute
SHe does look old! You need another one!!!! Also, I must agree with Ash, White shirts are not really smart at these stages. Actually not really ever! But who cares if your kid gets dirty right??? AND you can always BLEACH a white shirt. Anyway, cute pics and I am thinking she is lookin more like you, atleast in some of those pictures.
Post a Comment