Jun 7, 2009

Disney Land

Stella was sleeping in this picture that's why she looks so funny. This is as close as Stella would get with out crying. All day she kept saying Goofy was her favorite.

This was at just before the park closed and Stella finally said she wanted to go up to Minnie mouse and after we were getting are picture she told Minnie I Love You it was so cute.Stella and Savvy after a long day!!!

8 comments:

SKY-HAY-MAC-JET said...

STELLA IS SO DANG CUTE..I BET YOU GUYS HAD SO MUCH FUN! IM JEALOUS..

Jessica Aland said...

there you go again always doin fun stuff, it looked like you had a blast and stella looks so grown up i can't believe it

{lindy baker cakes} said...

Cute pictures! Looks like a ton of fun!q

Ashley said...

Oh fun. You are a way better mom than I am. I won't do the characters. I specifically steer my kid away from them. You should have called me-we go down there like once a week.

Audy & Ash said...

How fun.. Can Sophie and Finn come with you guys the next you head to Disneyland?! Stella keeps getting more and more cute every time I see her!! So happy to see you had such a great trip!!

Whitney said...

Lis you have such a cute family! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I sure do miss ya!

Unknown said...

You guys are so cute. You need to have another one. The next one might be a better, sleeper and eater. 2 isn't hard.

Marcus Brittanie, and Indie said...

Hi! Just a little F.Y.I. I've added like 2 or 3 more postings on my blog and your list doesn't update it?! (Either does everyone elses?...) What the crap! Also, how do I get one of those cool gadgets! And, I have to comment on how darling Stella is! She looked like she had so much fun at Disneyland. It was so fun to see you guys in Utah...