Feb 12, 2009

LadYbuG







We just had a little family party to celebrate all the feb. birthdays so I couldn't resist making this cake. Stella birthday isn't until the end of Feb. but I found this on this really fun website it was so easy . If you want any really cute and easy ideas check it out http://www.familyfun.go.com/


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Audy & Ash said...

What a super cute cake I love it!! You never cease to amaze me how talented you are!! You always have different and fun ideas!! Stella is getting so big i can't stand it we need to get together soon... Valentine lunch Saturday???? Let me know what you have planned.
Love ya

Unknown said...

Hi Lisa! That cake is adorable as is Stella. I love you all so much, I hope you had a blast!

Lant Family said...

Very cute cake--I love Family FUn they have such great ideas. Stella is such a cutie. She has so much hair.

A New Life Student said...

So cute!! I am going to attempt the butterfly cake for Julia's party. Wish me luck, I am no professional like you! Your always Mrs. Martha Stewart!
Miss you all!