We just got back from Hawaii. It was really fun but I now understand why most people leave there littles home. I can say we never really just relaxed but we had a lot of fun. Stella loved the ocean and our hotel had this really fun slide that she fell in love with. She had so much fun especially with her aunt Lizi who just spoils her to death.
8 years ago


7 comments:
Oh yes, I wish you would have told me and I would have made sure that you left her at home with me. Still fun, but definitely not relaxing. That little girl is no longer a baby. She is a girl.
Oh man she is getting so big! I cant believe how much she has grown up since the last time I saw her. She is so cute. - love her Christmas pj's
HEy I am glad you are home safe and that you had fun!!!! We miss you, we need to get together SOON!! Stella is so stinkin cute, i just want to squeeze her!! Happy New Year!!
Stella is a jet setter.
She looks so grown up in the picture of her in the chair.
Looks like you had fun.
We had so much fun hanging out with you in Hawaii! Sure wish I was back on the beach right about now. So, I forgot to give you Stella's hat...I will send it to you!
Julia and I got the stomach flu the day after we got home. All I could think of was Julia kissing Stella with her mouth wide open! I am SOOOOO sorry if you guys got sick. I hope you didn't, I would feel awful!
Hope you will come visit us soon!
Stella is so gosh dang CUTE!! I love her little smile! It looks like you guys had tonz of fun!!
Looks like you guys had a blast! I cant believe how big Stella is. Great to see you last night!
Post a Comment