I have the best Hubby ever!!! Joey bought me Celine Dion tickets for Valentines and he came with me. What a good sport. All I have to say is, it was the best concert I have ever seen. I have always loved her but I even love her more. Also her dancers where so gang good.. She sounds better live I was just dieing. If you ever get a chance to see her you must it really was that good. Thank you Joey I am even more in love with you now, if that is possible....
8 years ago


4 comments:
How fun. I bet that was amazing. I bet your husband found out it was worth it in the end...
I would have pictured you to going to a Ludacris concert, or maybe a Dixie chicks...lol Did joey just love it...I know he knew all the words to every song
Oh what a cute guy! That sounds like so much fun lis.
That sounds fun. I was dying to go to her show in Vegas but never made it :( I need to get Tanya's number from you!
Post a Comment