My little girl just turned two and it feels so weird to think she is already so BIG, they just grow up so fast.
Stella was spoiled this weekend because it started on wed. and we had a really fun party for her with the Edmund's side and she had so much fun playing with all of the cousins and seeing her grandparents.
On her actual birthday i took Stella, Anna and Ava to color me mine and it was so fun. I wasn't quite sure if she would like it but it was perfect. She picked a little plate and painted the whole thing by herself.
8 years ago


11 comments:
oh my gosh...STELLA IS 2! i cant believe it, wow, she looks way bigger! hey everyone that gets on here i want you to know that Lisa is awesome..i moved and she has been selling all my stuff for me! quiet the salesmen/woman it seems! a very very good friend! thank you lisa, we miss you, diesel still talks about stella all the time wonders where she is! its kinda sad actually..anyway, call me, hehe or text me..
Happy Birthday Stella!!! It looks like you celebrated in such fun ways. I love Color Me Mine--We went to a place just like it for Valentines. I bet their little plates are so cute.
Hi Lisa! I can't believe Stella is so old! That's crazy, we need to come up so I can see everyone's cute kids before I don't recognize them! Glad you are doing well! Luv ya!
Jen
Happy Birthday Stella! Lisa, you are the cutest mom ever.
Happy Birthday to Stella! I can't believe she is 2 either! She is so cute! That is a cute idea to go to color me mine. That will be a cute keepsake to have for when she is older.
Happy Birthday Stella. Wish we could be there to help celebrate! She is so cute and can't believe she is two. See you in a few weeks!
ps I can't get over how much she looks like Savy in that picture!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STELLA! IT LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS HAD A TON OF FUN!
Stella is so cute! What a cute mom you are taking her to color me mine! I would've loved that for my birthday!
Happy birthday Stella, PS I love color me mine....ha ha ha
I can't believe stella is 2. time goes by way to fast. did you have fun at the pottery place? it looks way cute! was it the one in draper?
Happy Birthday Stella!
She is SO CUTE! Looks like it was a great celebratory week!
Post a Comment