My mother in law has a cookbook coming out this september and everybody needs a copy.It is seriously the best cook book, I make her recipes every day and the meals are easy. Its a cook book that you could make every recipe in it. You can pre-order it on amazon for $16.00 and that is the cheapest way to buy it. You can also buy it a Desert Book and Barnes and Noble. Please tell every one you know about it.
8 years ago



6 comments:
Does she cook for fun or for work? I can't cook...so maybe I should buy one! Easy recipes are the ones I need, because even they are hard for me :)
I am excited, everthing you've made from her recipies I have loved.
His mom is so cute.
Lisa! Oh my gosh her book came out! I remember when we came to your baby shower she was telling us all about it and I thought she was the cutest lady ever! I am for sure getting it! I might even post this on my blog if you don't mind! Help you get the word out!
FINALLY the day is coming when THE book is coming out! I can't wait.
I can't wait till it comes out so I can start using it! I know I will use a ton.
I bought the book, the recipes are SOOO good! p.s. This is Shannon from the old 3rd ward.
Post a Comment