Joey, Lisa, Stella and Grace
Stella thought she was so big driving the golf cart around. I already have a little golfer on my hands.
She's such a cutie! How fun to get to see pictures of her now even though you only live down the block :) I love blogs!!! So glad to find yours :)
this is such a cute pic lisa. love it
Classic shot Lisa!
I love this picture! You can just tell she thinks she is SO big!
That is a cute picture of Stella. She is so cute.
LISA! Hey! How are you? I can't believe I stumbled across your blog. Stella is sooo cute, she is getting so big!
She is way too cute. I wish you were coming tonight. Wanna still come visit Hayley with me?
I can see it now...Stella being a golf pro. I went golfing with Pat and Dave last week. Did I mention that golf was not my sport? Any ways, just wanted to say hi. Hope the summer went well.
She is such an adorable little chub. She looks like trouble...is she trouble? I have one of those.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
She's such a cutie! How fun to get to see pictures of her now even though you only live down the block :) I love blogs!!! So glad to find yours :)
She's such a cutie! How fun to get to see pictures of her now even though you only live down the block :) I love blogs!!! So glad to find yours :)
this is such a cute pic lisa. love it
Classic shot Lisa!
I love this picture! You can just tell she thinks she is SO big!
That is a cute picture of Stella. She is so cute.
LISA! Hey! How are you? I can't believe I stumbled across your blog. Stella is sooo cute, she is getting so big!
She is way too cute. I wish you were coming tonight. Wanna still come visit Hayley with me?
I can see it now...Stella being a golf pro. I went golfing with Pat and Dave last week. Did I mention that golf was not my sport? Any ways, just wanted to say hi. Hope the summer went well.
She is such an adorable little chub. She looks like trouble...is she trouble? I have one of those.
Post a Comment