Sep 3, 2008


Okay so I was inspired at whits baby shower when I saw Marie's little girl Cora have the freakin cutest tutu on. I thought I would try to be a little crafty and here you go. It was so easy to make and they are so cute anyone with a girl needs a tutu!!!!
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

JP said...

so so cute. I agree all little girls need one. Aydelyn wore one in her dance recital this year, a french maid, she is going to use it for a halloween costume this year.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEY!!!

Spencer and Heather said...

Go Lisa!! I love it! She is so cute!

Heather Thompson said...

Hey Lisa! It's Heather (gardner) How are you? I found your blog and wanted to say hi! Your fam is so cute.

A New Life Student said...

You are right...Julia needs one! I am impressed you little Martha Stewart! We NEED to do lunch asap! Hope Joey had a good Birthday.

Unknown said...

You did a good job on this!! She is the cutest little tutu girl I've ever seen :)

Unknown said...

Ooops!!! this is Rebecca signed in under Keith.

Unknown said...

Ummmm, she is adorable! oh my heck. How fun is she? YOu need to hurry and have another one!

Jen and Lance said...

She's adorable! Julia and I missed you at the pool the other day! Hope things are good.

Marie Stott said...

Very cute Lisa. Cora needs like 3 more. Maybe I will do that this weekend :)

Whitney said...

I am totally impressed! Very cute you and marie will have to teach me.