Feb 11, 2008

A purse tag.....



So this is it, my dear friend whitney purse tagged me. Sorry my purse is not too fun. I have been seeing every one elses purses and I am dieing i guess when you have a baby the purse changes a bit. I have some formula diapers, wipes, teething tablets (which are essential right now) for the babe. Cheerios, fruit leather and some gold fish in case stella gets hungary. Stellas tooth brush which she can not depart with. Wallet and gum which are mine and i am now remembering leaving my lip gloss bag at church (trying to distract her for a sec. in gospel doctrine) that sucks! So this is it!!!!!

6 comments:

Marie Stott said...

I hear you on the teething tablets. Cora was up all through the night she's getting 4 of her top teeth in right now.
Cute cute purse BTW. I will let you know know about my shoes open house. The shoes are AMAZING so cute and great quality all leather and so soft inside.

CHUNTZ said...

love the tooth brush! love it!

Whitney said...

Such a cute purse! Oh, and of coarse it had to be organized. You kill me.

Lant Family said...

cute purse!

Lori & Rj said...

You are prepared for just about anything.

Jen and Lance said...

I love your purse! I think it's great it's filled with baby stuff. Maybe one day mine will be, but thats not for a while. Hopefully see you soon at the girls dinner some time!