Today my baby girl is one years old. Its crazy how fast time goes by. Joey and I have never been so in love with anything. I was just dieing at some of these old pictures. And here she is today with all her cousins. Stella and her uncle greg had there birthday party together. She was so cute and loved opening her presents. I just cant believe she is one. Happy Birthday!!!
I can't believe that she is 1! It sure has gone by so fast. I was thinking that she would be 1 soon because it was right after Krista and Erics wedding and my mom was just telling me that they had their anniversary. Stella is sure a cutie!
5 comments:
I can't believe that she is 1! It sure has gone by so fast. I was thinking that she would be 1 soon because it was right after Krista and Erics wedding and my mom was just telling me that they had their anniversary. Stella is sure a cutie!
Hooray for the first year. You only have one that turns one once. Enjoy it while it lasts I guess.
Happy Birthday Stella! Can't believe she is 1! Seems like just yesterday we visited you in the hospital when she was born. She is so cute!
wow! time sure goes quickly whenyou have kids. Happy Birthday to Stella! It looks like a party!
You have a one year old! That's crazy! I can't believe that. Well she's a darn cute one year old!
Post a Comment