Lis, This picture is so cute. Stella makes me laugh, she is getting big and I can't believe she will be one this week! Thank you soooo much for making dinner for us last week. Once again you do to much! It was so yummy! I can't wait until Julia gets bigger so we can go out on the town together!
7 comments:
Oh my gosh! That is the greatest picture! You'll have to keep that one around.
It looks like she took a tube of Desitin to bed with her and rubbed it all over her head. That is positively awesome.
How funny! she is adorable.
ahh, she is too cute, even when sad!
Lis,
This picture is so cute. Stella makes me laugh, she is getting big and I can't believe she will be one this week! Thank you soooo much for making dinner for us last week. Once again you do to much! It was so yummy! I can't wait until Julia gets bigger so we can go out on the town together!
Best picture Ive seen in a long time, I love it!!!
K I absolutely love this picture! Stella is too freaking cute.
Post a Comment