What more could you want warm weather, the beach and my family. We had such a great time in Hawaii. We had a lot of fun with all of are great Stone employees. Stella did not like the beach at first but gradually warmed up to it after 2 days then decided she loved it after that. The little busy body she kept trying to eat the sand. We had a little misfortune i got sick about the 3rd day in and gave it to Stella. She was sick on the way home she could barely catch her breath so we drove straight to insta -care and she had the croup. We are sad our trip ended like that but we are just so happy to be home. We hope every one had a great New Years!!!!!!
8 years ago


6 comments:
Fun! We're going to Hawaii in April and seeing your pictures made me so excited! Looks like you guys had fun other than the sickness. Stella looks like a little natural out on the beach! When's the next dinner? Hopefully soon!
These pictures of Stella are adorable! I can't believe you both got so sick, that is awful! I wish we were there with you but I guess we can look forward to next year! Guess we will be seeing you tomorrow at Aimee's for dinner!
Lisa you have a blog, Im so excited, can we be blog buddies? Your pics are super super cute...you lucky girl!
Lisa...I didn't know you had a blog! If you give me your e-mail I'll add you so you can view ours! Your pictures are so so so cute!!!
Hey, that trip to Hawaii looks like so much fun. Stella is such a cutie. I hear she is walking and has been for a while! that's crazy! It's too bad you both got sick though. I bet that plane trip wasn't too much fun.
Post a Comment