Dec 22, 2007

ho ho ho !!!!




Today was Stella's first in counter with Santa. She did not know what to think all she did was stare and then tried to pull the beard off!! Luckily he knew what was coming and held it on. This is the only picture we could get. This is too funny I saw it on another blog and i loved it http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1695667970

2 comments:

Lant Family said...

Lisa, Hey I just found your blog, how fun. I will invite you to mine, I just need your email address. You can email it to me at Heatherlant@gmail.com
Stella is growing up so fast, she is so cute. Hope you have a great Christmas

Jen and Lance said...

I found your blog! I knew I'd get to it before the next friends dinner! Stella is darling, and I can't believe you took her to Europe! Amazing! Looks like you had a great time. Hope Your Holidays are good!