Dec 9, 2007

Europe





Well this was fun but i must say every time i leave the U.S. i am always so happy to be back.We had a great time with our cute friends Travis and Ashley. Poor Ashley was pregnant but a very good sport she walked all day. We went all over this time we did London then Paris which i have to say I am a little disappointed I thought it would be a bit more romantic then we did my favorite Brugge it is this quint little town with only cobble stone streets and all you could imagine. I have fallen in love, any where they serve a hot waffle on the side of the street will always have a spot in my heart.. Then last of all Amsterdam for all that have been there Van Gough Museum which I loved to see the originals is amazing, he is now one of my favorites and , The Red Light District, its crazy there are prostitute in windows selling themselves. Its something quite crazy to see. Very good times and for Stella i have to say was an angel, how i will never know but she must of loved it too !!!!!!

3 comments:

A New Life Student said...

Yeah Lisa you started a blog! I love it! Now I just need to see pictures of adorable Stella.(I still can't believe she is walking)
See you soon!
Love,
Ashley

Whitney said...

What the? When did you get your blog? I am so excited I can finally see whats going on in my best friends life.

eric peery said...

I love the pics! Nice blog. Much better and more up to date than mine

It't hard to believe but Tower Bridge used to be in my tracking area!

-Eric