Jan 15, 2008

Ava's 3rd Birthday!!!!

Happy Birthday AVA. We all got to go to chucke cheese. Stella had too much fun with all the kids and loved all the rides!!! Stella and Anna just loves their Grandpa Peery






3 comments:

Lori & Rj said...

Lisa! This is Lori (Garrett) Allen. I found your blog from Ashley's. It is so fun to see what you have been up to. Stella is so adorable! I hope you dont mind... I added you to my list of friends and family. My blog is loriandrj.blogspot.com

Lant Family said...

I can't believe that Ava is 3. I remember when she was just little.

Kensie said...

Yeah, I found your blog and I love it. Your little girl is so stinkin cute lisa, I just love her. And whats up with you going all aroung the world mrs. traveler.. Hawaii, europe.. lucky girl. Well it was so good to see you guys last night, love ya. Kensie.. www.aaronandkensie.blogspot.com