This Halloween was so much fun. Stella has been wearing her costume the whole month of october. She is obessed with Snow White right now and wants to watch her movie everyday. She has asked to get trick or treating every day since. At first she was trying to eat the candy as she got it. It only took her a few times to realize she was going to keep getting more. It was so cute!!
8 years ago


8 comments:
She is so cute and I Love her snow white costume! She is looking so grown up. I think the holidays are so fun when the kids get older and start to understand them a little more. How funny she was going to eat the candy as she went.
Cute pictures. Stella looked darling in her costume!
FINALLY UPDATED! YAY! haha, we need to get together soon and I still have your books!!! Stella looks SO OLD in these pictures, she is so cute.
Wow I can't believe how grown up she looks since I say you guys last!!! She is such a cutie!! Love your halloween family picture! You all look great!
She gets prettier every time I see her. I am glad she behaved for you!
Very cute! Stella is just adorable! You guys are a cute fam! :)
What a cute Snow White! Darling pictures. We miss you guys!
Stella is the cutest princess! i bet she loved it this year
Post a Comment