We went up American Fork canyon this last weekend with our neighbors and it was so beautiful!!! Stella had so much fun with her dad of course. I am so sad cold weather is coming, I am not looking forward to long days in the house.....
8 years ago


5 comments:
Yeah I am not ready for the cold season to come either. We just had seriously like 2 weeks of rain and it was horrible. It reminded me how much I love to get out and play! Luckily here we don't really have a winter. I see everyones pretty fall leaves out there and they are so pretty. I miss driving the Alpine Loop this time of year. Stella is such a cutie!
awww so cute. I am NOT looking forward to cold weather either! When are we gonna get together!?!?!
I feel ya, I do not want the cold weather to come!!! Cute pics:)
Oh how I wish I could trade you weather systems...I would give anything to NEED to put a sweatshirt on.
i get jealous a little when i see stella having fun with other kids, like she is diesels friend and he needs to be holding her hand not this other kid! i heard it snowed there yesterday, is this true, it cant be, the first thing i imagined is lisa being like, are you seroius! maybe not though! stella is gonna love it this year i bet! come down here!
Post a Comment