Nov 1, 2008

Happy Halloween

Stella was the cutest little monkey!!! This was the best picture I could get she is becoming a stinker every time we get the camera out..

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Audy & Ash said...

AHHH!! I love that costume, Stella is so freaking cute!!

Lant Family said...

She is a very cute little monkey.

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa - I love Stella's costume.

Whitney said...

Oh she is the cutest little monkey! So cute lis

Unknown said...

SHE IS SUCH A DOLL! Oh my heck, I just know everytime I come to your blog I will get a smile on my face. Seriously, you can see her personality SHINE through her face. She is so cute. I have to say though, I think she is 100% Joey. Do you think that too???

Tanya & Curtis said...

thats pretty cute! wish we could have seen her! im glad now i have yours i can check up on whats goin on acroos the street on here!