Oct 23, 2008

Fall


















This year we had so much fun at the Scarecrow festival. They had so many cute games for kids to play and a little train that Stella loved.We got one pic of Stella with her balloon animal which she popped with in two minutes . Oh well she loved it. Stella got to pick out our pumpkins and it was a lot of fun.


9 comments:

Lant Family said...

Stella is getting so big. I love the new pictures. She is looking so grown up.

The Tews said...

Okay, confession...I am in love with your child! She is so adorable. Hope you guys are doing well~
Jess and Nate Tew

JP said...

stella is such a doll

CHUNTZ said...

Fall is the best! Love the pumpkin pic...wow I cant believe how many pumpkins there are! Stella looks adorable as always!

I miss you Lisa, lets play soon!

Marcus Brittanie, and Indie said...

Hi! Stella is so adorable! And getting so big! How are you guys? Call me so we can catch up on everything!

Alecia and Sam said...

HELLO!! Okay, I don't know how I found your blog but I did and I was so excited. This is Alecia Stoddard from Snow College. Your little girl is adorable. Looks like your family is doing really well. I am going to add you as a link on my page so I can stay updated on your cute family. Let me know what is new with you... I always love finding people that I have not seen in a long time. Anyway, hope all is well and I will talk to ya soon!!

Cristi Benedict said...

You two look cute! I love the fall. The weather is nice and the colors are beautiful!

Whitney said...

Stella looks just like you

Ashley said...

I love that close up picture. She has your covetable blue eyes, lucky girl.