Jun 28, 2008

SuMmER LoVin

Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Unknown said...

She is TOO FREAKIN CUTE! Oh my heck. Does she just look like your hubby or what?

Brinn said...

Hey Lisa! Thanks, Harper and I are actually in Utah right now. I have an opening Thursday night if you want to get them done! I would love to see you guys again. If that doesn't work with you we will be out again in August. Stella is such a doll! Let me know!

A New Life Student said...

Fun, fun! Love your suite and Stella's! We have to hit the pool together sometime!

JP said...

lisa thanks for letting us come over and swim.
we had soooooo much fun.
love savanah and aydelyn and christian

Cristi Benedict said...

Hi Lisa! I saw your blog on Audy & Ash's! Your pics are really cute! Especially the collage one. It was nice to see you again at Ash's party. Your little wee one is so adorable! Zach and I will catch up and have a little one someday! Hope to see you again soon.

Whitney said...

Love Stella's suite! My parents are going to the Oakley rodeo tonight and it made me think of you guys. Hope all is well. I sure do miss ya

Ashley said...

Portland and Seattle look awesome. It is so surreal to look at pictures of you with Stella because you look exactly the same as you did in high school: jeans, flip flops and North Face jacket. Darling hair and skinny.

Jennifer said...

Happy Late Birthday Lisa! I am so excited I found your blog through Lindsey's through my mom's comp. Anyway, you and Stella are both absolutely adorable!!! Fun, fun!

CHUNTZ said...

Girl you better invite me over for some pool time...ps thanks for telling me about Hayleys baby, love it when you keep me in the loop! Miss ya Lisa!