This last weekend we got to go up to Portland and then Seattle for a little mini vacation. We had so much fun. Stella was really good for the most part and it was so fun seeing joeys sister Lizi and her hubby Chris. I am completely in love it was the most beautiful place I have ever been.
8 years ago


6 comments:
Looks like you had fun, Seattle has always been one of my top 10 place to visit sometime during my life, I'll make it there one day.
Lisa... your little girl so cute! looks like you guys had fun!
Oh I am so glad you had a good time. This makes me want to go too. I think I will tell Travis he isn't leaving me home next time!
Stella is so cute. I love the picture with the big cement ball. That is so funny. You need to put some more pics of your trip on here.
Portland is so fun hu. We loved being out there too its so pretty.
Joey-Lisa
What up ya cute kids...Stella is so adorable...we wanna go somewhere with you guys soon...we love ya
Post a Comment