Feb 26, 2011

Our Birthday Girl





I cant believe my little girl is 4 yrs old!!!! We just love her so much. She really wanted to have a Tangled party this year. She picked out every detail and said she loved it all. She brings so much spunk and personality into are home. Some of the things that make me love Stella is that since she could talk she has know exactly what she wants and what she wants to wear. She loves her sister. She loves to sing and do her hip hop dance. We are just so grateful to have are little Stella Belle in are family!!!! And I threw in a picture of Grace at the end:)

4 comments:

Lant Family said...

Happy Birthday Stella! What a cute girl!!

Unknown said...

Lisa! You are such a cute mom. Its so fun to watch some of our friends be moms and see how cute they are with their little ones. Stella is such a doll and seems like she has the cutest little personality...I want a girl so BAD when I see posts like this. Oh and I love that you threw in a pic of the little sis at the end :) darling!

So its such a small world huh! That was the most random thing about Tanya! Crazy! She is a ton of fun. Anyway! When we come back to visit we'll we'll have to have all our friends get together, and/or you and I should get lunch or something.

rebecca said...

Wow!!! She is soooo grown up! She looks 5! I forgot her and Daxon are so close in age! Happy Birthday to her!! She is so beautiful!!

Cristi Benedict said...

It was good seeing you guys the other week. You guys both look great! And happy birthday to Stella!