Stella recently failed her eye exam at school. I took her to the Dr. and they said she was far sighted. I let her pick out her glasses all by herself. Of course she picked out the purple ones. Today she wanted Joey to take her to pick up her glasses. She claims now she can see. We think she sure looks cute.
Stella looks so cute in her glasss. She picked out some really cute ones. I showed the pics to JJ and he thought her eyes looked really good :) It was so fun to see you guys the other day, thanks so much for coming to visit with us !
Ops! that was me that deleted my comment... anyway Stella is so stinkin cute I can't believe how big and grown up she looks! Love her she is such a doll~~
3 comments:
Stella looks so cute in her glasss. She picked out some really cute ones. I showed the pics to JJ and he thought her eyes looked really good :) It was so fun to see you guys the other day, thanks so much for coming to visit with us !
Ops! that was me that deleted my comment... anyway Stella is so stinkin cute I can't believe how big and grown up she looks! Love her she is such a doll~~
Post a Comment