Oct 24, 2010

New England

We started are vacation in New York! Stella and Savvy at FAO Schwartz. Stella said she basically wanted Santa to bring her everything in the store.


Time Square

Carlo's Bakery off of CAKE BOSS!!!We tried the famous canolli and it was pretty tasty!

We rented a car and basically drove up the coast to Maine. Grace was such a trooper all trip. I cant believe how good she did.
Cape Cod was so pretty. We got to drive by the Kennedy Compound but I didn't get any pictures. It was such a cute city and EVERY house was to die for. It looked like something out of the magazine.

Plymouth, Mass. actually turned out to be great. It really was a great town. This is a replica of the Mayflower that the Pilgrims came over on.

Stella and her cousins!

Paul Revers house.

Boston was such a cool city. Joey loves history and me not so much so it was a perfect city for us with the freedom trail right threw the heart of downtown.

We got to go to this really cute apple cider mill. They had the biggest farm and they had every kind of apple tree. We got to eat apple cider donuts and fresh apple cider. I wish Utah would have something this great in the summer you can go and pick all your produce at this farm. Can you imagine how yummy that would be. I dream of the day I have a garden.

My Favorite little town was Kennebunkport. I just died that I don't live there. It truly is amazing I can understand why the Bushes have there summer home there.

This was a famous little crab shack.

The Bushes summer home!!!!




Joey just enjoying his Lobster from portland, Maine!!!

Stella actually really liked the lobster too!!! We had such a great vacation and were lucky enough to go with the Heiners! New England is so amazing, it is one of the prettiest places I have ever been too.

5 comments:

Lant Family said...

That looks like SUCH a fun trip!!I have always wanted to go to the east coast. Or either coast really :) I love the cake boss, how neat you got to go there. Your little family is so cute and stella looks so grown up.

Cristi Benedict said...

Little Grace is already growing so fast. I love all the pics! Looks like it was fun!

Kensie said...

You are so brave for taking your baby with you! I am so glad she was such a trooper, you are your little family are so cute!

Jen and Lance said...

That looks like such a fun trip! Don't you just love Boston? I think I could live there. Stella cracks me up, all of her sassy little posses in her pictures. She is darling! You have such a cute little family. Lets get together soon!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! YOu are such a trooper taking both kiddo's!