It finally feels like Christmas with all this snow. I love it!! I took Stella out today really for the first time in the snow and she was going crazy. It was so cute she was screaming SNOOOOO but after about twenty min with her walking in her snow boots and all that gear she started walking back to our house saying mama all done. I would say her first incounter with snow was a succsess she kept her hat and gloves on that was really good for her. By the way dont mind the massive scrap on her face, she fell and hit the side of the door a few days ago.
8 years ago


6 comments:
She is such a cutie. I love all her pink snow gear :)
Yeah, sure, I am calling CPS on you...any person who judges based on a child's scrapes and bruises is an idiot who has never spent five minutes with a child. I am so jealous of that snow.
Oh poor stella! She looks dang cute in all her snow gear though. Hey are you going to linfords? if not we still need to get together and do lunch!
How fun! Stella is so adorable.
She is to cute all bundled up like that. She was so cute last night on Christmas Eve, now that I don't have any that young I forget how funny they are.
I love the pink snow gear too. Perfect for Stella! Happy New Year!
Post a Comment