We went to the park the other day and it was so fun being outside because today i woke up with snow on th ground. Well here is Stella and Anna eating the rocks I am just dieing because who knows where those have been. Yuck I guess kids will be kids.
8 years ago


11 comments:
Dirt and rocks are good for kids. Fiber.
I love that you are letting her play with rocks! haha she is to cute!
That was so funny, they liked the rocks as much as dinner.
Super cute! Are you guys living in Payson? That is where I am from! Crazy! Hey, we went private but want to keep up with you guys, so send me your email address so I can add you! Sorry for the hassle!
brinnprowse@hotmail.com
Oh my goodness, your little girl is getting so big, she is so cute, what a doll
Oh Payson Park, what fun! Those pictures totally bring back memories from when we lived there. We would always go for walks there. I can't believe how big the girls are now! I bet they talk up a storm with each other.
That is one thing I definitely miss about Payson, the park. It looks like you had fun. I sure LOVE that first picture of Stella. Could she be any cuter?
That first pic of Stella is priceless! I miss you Lisa, hope youre doing awesome!
Your a good mom to just let her eat up those rocks! We need to get all the girls together soon.
Oh my freakin gosh! She is so CUTE! When are you gonna have more cute babies!?!?! She is such a doll. We need to hang out sometime. Seriously. What do you guys do? Like what is your schedule like???
Stella and Anna are sooo cute! I can't wait to see them again!
Post a Comment