Apr 15, 2008

HogLe zOO





We went to hogle zoo and had so much fun. For all of you that haven't been recently you must go. Stella loved all the animals but by the end she was all tuckered out we had to bribe her with a sucker so she would stop being naughty.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh the zoo is the best recreational activity ever created. The kid loves it and you get credit for engaging in an educational activity all while being outside in the sunshine. It rocks, love it.

Brinn said...

She is such a cutie! Yay for cubby-cheeked babies, they are awesome. You guys look great too :)

Kristin said...

Cute blog Lisa, I love your pictures! Now don't laugh at my 3 pictures, its pretty pathetic. It's always good to see you guys and catch up. Now I can check your blog and always be caught up. Here's our site...caiser-kristin.blogspot.com

CHUNTZ said...

I love the zoo and I love you!